- Apps and sites (like Chat, Ecommerce, Videos, News, Digital Wallet)
- platforms (like Izandu Trade, Izandu Africa, Izandu Deals and more)
- integrated services (like maps and api embedded in other companies’ apps or sites)
- You materially or repeatedly breach these terms, service-specific additional terms or policies
- We’re required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order
- Your conduct causes harm or liability to a user, third party, or Izandu Trading — for example, by hacking, phishing, harassing, spamming, misleading others, or scraping content that doesn’t belong to you
- We want to make these terms easy to understand, so we’ve used examples from our services. But not all services mentioned may be available in your country.
- If these terms conflict with the service-specific additional terms, the additional terms will govern for that service.
- If it turns out that a particular term is not valid or enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- If you don’t follow these terms or the service-specific additional terms, and we don’t take action right away, that doesn’t mean we’re giving up any rights that we may have, such as taking action in the future.
Izandu Trading a services are provided by, and you’re contracting with:
Izandu Trading LLC, organized under the laws of the State of Arizona, USA, and operating under the laws of the USA
User must be 18 years and more to own your Izandu Trading Account, product and services. If you’re a parent or legal guardian, and you allow your child to use the services, then these terms apply to you and you’re responsible for your child’s activity on the services.
Some Izandu services have additional age requirements as described in their service-specific additional terms and policies.
We provide a broad range of services that are subject to these terms, including:
- Many of these services also include content that you can stream or interact with.
- Our services are designed to work together, making it easier for you to move from one activity to the next. For example, if your Calendar event includes an address, you can click on that address and Maps can show you how to get there.
- We’re constantly developing new technologies and features to improve our services. For example, we use artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide you with simultaneous translations, and to better detect and block spam and malware. As part of this continual improvement, we sometimes add or remove features and functionalities, increase or decrease limits to our services, and start offering new services or stop offering old ones. When a service requires or includes downloadable software, that software sometimes updates automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some services let you adjust your automatic update settings.
Some of our services give you the opportunity to make your content publicly available — for example, you might post a product or restaurant review that you wrote, or you might upload a blog post that you created.
See the Permission to use your content section for more about your rights in your content, and how your content is used in our services
See the Removing your content section to learn why and how we might remove user-generated content from our services
If you think someone is infringing your intellectual property rights, you can send us notice of the infringement and we’ll take appropriate action. For example, we suspend or close the IFlexApps Accounts of repeat copyright infringers as described in our Copyright Help Center.
Izandu Media Content
Some of our services include content that belongs to Izandu Trading — for example, many of the visual illustrations you see in Izandu Maps. You may use Izandu Trading’s content as allowed by these terms and any service-specific additional terms, but we retain any intellectual property rights that we have in our content. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any of our branding, logos, or legal notices. If you want to use our branding or logos, please see the Izandu Trading Brand Permissions page.
Finally, some of our services give you access to content that belongs to other people or organizations — for example, a store owner’s description of their own business, or a newspaper article displayed in Izandu Trading News. You may not use this content without that person or organization’s permission, or as otherwise allowed by law. The views expressed in other people or organizations’ content are theirs, and don’t necessarily reflect Izandu Trading’s views.
We built our reputation on providing useful, reliable services like IzanduMedia, IzanduDeals, IzanduTrade, IzanduOne- social media, news and more.
we’re continuously improving our services to meet your needs. However, for legal purposes, we offer our services without warranties unless explicitly stated in our service-specific additional terms. The law requires that we explain this using specific legal language and that we use capital letters to help make sure you see it, as follows:
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CONTENT OR FEATURES OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
For all users
Both the law and these terms try to strike a balance as to what you or Izandu Trading LLC can claim from the other in case of problems. That’s why the law allows us to limit certain liabilities — but not others — under these terms.
These terms only limit our responsibilities as allowed by applicable law. These terms don’t limit liability for gross negligence or willful misconduct.
To the extent allowed by applicable law:
- Izandu is liable only for its breaches of these terms or applicable service-specific additional terms
Izandu isn’t liable for:
loss of profits, revenues, business opportunities, goodwill, or anticipated savings
indirect or consequential losses
Izandu's total liability arising out of or relating to these terms is limited to the greater of (1) $200 or (2) the fees paid to use the relevant services in the 12 months before the dispute
For business users and organizations only
If you’re a business user or organization:
To the extent allowed by applicable law, you’ll indemnify IFlexApps and its directors, officers, employees, and contractors for any third-party legal proceedings (including actions by government authorities) arising out of or relating to your unlawful use of the services or violation of these terms or service-specific additional terms. This indemnity covers any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgments, fines, litigation costs, and legal fees.
If you’re legally exempt from certain responsibilities, including indemnification, then those responsibilities don’t apply to you under these terms. For example, the United Nations enjoys certain immunities from legal obligations and these terms don’t override those immunities.
Taking action in case of problems
Before taking action as described below, we’ll provide you with advance notice when reasonably possible, describe the reason for our action, and give you an opportunity to fix the problem, unless doing so would:
cause harm or liability to a user, third party, or Izandu Trading LLC
violate the law or a legal enforcement authority’s order
compromise an investigation
compromise the operation, integrity, or security of our services
Removing your content
If any of your content
(1) breaches these terms, service-specific additional terms or policies,
(2) violates applicable law, or
(3) could harm our users, third parties, or Izandu Trading LLC, then we reserve the right to take down some or all of that content in accordance with applicable law. Examples include child pornography, content that facilitates human trafficking or harassment, terrorist content, and content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights.
Suspending or terminating your access to Izandu Trading services
Izandu Trading reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the services or delete your Izandu Account if any of these things happen:
For more information about why we disable accounts and what happens when we do, see this Help Center page. If you believe your Izandu Trading Account has been suspended or terminated in error, you can appeal.
Of course, you’re always free to stop using our services at any time. If you do stop using a service, we’d appreciate knowing why so that we can continue improving our services.
Settling disputes, governing law, and courts
For information about how to contact Izandu Trading please visit our contact page.
By law, you have certain rights that can’t be limited by a contract like these terms of service. These terms are in no way intended to restrict those rights.
These terms describe the relationship between you and Izandu Trading. They don’t create any legal rights for other people or organizations, even if others benefit from that relationship under these terms.
We may update these terms and service-specific additional terms
(1) to reflect changes in our services or how we do business — for example, when we add new services, features, technologies, pricing, or benefits (or remove old ones),
(2) for legal, regulatory, or security reasons, or (
3) to prevent abuse or harm.
If we materially change these terms or service-specific additional terms, we’ll provide you with reasonable advance notice and the opportunity to review the changes, except
(1) when we launch a new service or feature, or
(2) in urgent situations, such as preventing ongoing abuse or responding to legal requirements. If you don’t agree to the new terms, you should remove your content and stop using the services. You can also end your relationship with us at any time by closing your Izandu Trading Account.